The difference between a profitable residential real estate investment and a failing one so often comes down to one thing: Property Management
If you’re looking for a more passive investing approach, hiring a good property manager can make your job as a landlord feel like a breeze.
In this video we’re taking a deep dive into property management, providing 5 tips for how to manage out-of-state rental property:
- How to identify the right property manager
- What is my role as a passive investor?
- How do I know if the property manager is placing qualified tenants in my property?
- Are my expectations for a property manager realistic?
- Plus, we’ll answer your questions!
We are joined by two top property managers in our network who tackle some of the trickier property management issues landlords can face. Don’t skip this!