Step 1: Become a Member
Becoming a member of RealWealth is 100% free and after joining you’ll be able to login to our Realty Portal. (Learn how we get paid.)
In the Realty Portal You’ll Have Access to the Following:
- View pro formas for single family and multi family rental properties that our members have recently purchased.
- Register for and attend our weekly webinars which feature property teams and discuss trending educational real estate topics.
- Connect with our network of preferred CPAs, lenders, 1031 exchange facilitators and more.
- Connect 1-1 with an investment counselor who owns investment property and has experience in the markets we recommend.
- Connect with experienced property teams nationwide (more on that below).
Step 2: Connect with Experienced Property Teams Nationwide
At RealWealth we work with a number of vetted property teams from around the United States. When choosing these teams we prefer to focus on quality, not quantity. Having an endless list of deals to buy is convenient, but it isn’t relational. Our approach is relational centric – we find the best people to work with in the best markets, even if that means we have a lower sales volume. We are not a transactional company. We know the property teams and property managers we refer to and they know us.
Step 3: You Choose Your Investments & Enjoy Real Wealth
At RealWealth We Offer the Following Types of Investments:
- REAL Income Properties™: Properties that conform to RealWealth’s REAL Income Property™ standards. These properties have been rehabbed within the last 12 months before being marketed for sale.
- Rental Resale Properties: Properties that do not conform to RealWealth’s REAL Income Property™ standards. Additionally, these properties may not have been rehabbed in the last 12 months.
- New Construction Properties: Properties that are brand new and usually purchased directly from a builder. Some teams that RealWealth works with are the builder or developer themselves and others have identified local builders who are building tenant optimized properties. Most of these properties are sold in the pre-construction phase, which means they will take 12-18 months to complete, and are located on infill lot locations.
- Group Investments & Syndications: To learn more about these options, visit the RealWealth Developments Portal.
If you are doing a 1031 exchange:
Be careful when identifying a property that is under construction or currently being rehabbed because it may not be ready by your deadline.
What We Mean By “Enjoy Real Wealth”
We define real wealth as having both the money and the freedom to live life on your own terms. In our opinion, the best way to achieve this type of wealth is by owning income producing assets, specifically real estate.
Although today, cash flow is not nearly as good as it used to be, savvy investors are still buying. Unlike many newbies, experienced investors realize that things are always changing and they understand that it’s essential to look at the total return on an investment instead of cash flow or appreciation alone.
Remember, in many cases you’ll be purchasing a property and taking out a 30-year fixed mortgage. This gives you a long time for property values and the rents to go up while your costs stay relatively flat. In other words, the numbers may look worse now, and they will likely improve over time.
Long story short, it’s important to learn how to recognize when continued growth is most likely to happen in a particular market and buy now instead of losing out on opportunities by waiting for things to change. After all, success in real estate is less about timing the market and more about time IN the market.
How RealWealth Makes Money
At RealWealth, we believe that education should be free! We therefore do not charge for any educational webinars, articles, blogs, or podcasts. However, like all businesses, we do need to make money to be able to support our members and employees. We do this in three primary ways.
The 3 Ways RealWealth Makes Money:
- Broker To Broker Referral Agreements: RealWealth is a licensed brokerage in California. When we refer a member to a property team and that member chooses to purchase an investment through them, we receive a predetermined broker to broker referral fee from the proceeds of the sale. There is NO additional cost to the investor.
- Sponsorships: We have curated a list of key resource partners that can help you with your real estate investments. This includes mortgage companies and brokers, CPAs/Accountants, Attorneys, Insurance companies, etc. We select these resource partners based on their expertise and our internal vetting process. Once approved, resource partners pay to advertise on our site and teach informational classes to our members. This allows us to offer our members FREE classes caught by subject matter experts.
- Books: Our founders, Rich and Kathy Fettke are pretty awesome and they have both written fantastic books. Kathy’s book, Retire Rich with Rentals, is available for purchase now. Rich’s book, The Wise Investor, will be coming out this summer!