2021 Housing Market Overview
Cleveland Real Estate Market 2021
Cleveland Real Estate Market Overview
Metro Population: 2.1 M
Median Household Income:$58,000
Median Home Price*:$161,415
Median Monthly Rent*:$1,103
Interested in investing in the Cleveland real estate market in 2021? On this page you’ll learn about housing market trends and statistics to help you make that decision.
Cleveland, Ohio is located on the southern shore of Lake Erie, about 60 miles west of the Pennsylvania border. Downtown Cleveland has experienced a renaissance over the past several years, with an estimated $19 billion in development completed or planned since 2010. Occupancy rates are at an astonishing 95% and home sales are up 5% year after year.
A Few More Reasons To Love Cleveland:
- Fastest growing healthcare economy in U.S. (and home to world renowned Cleveland Clinic)
- Nation’s first Global Center for Health and Innovation as well as a new medical convention center
- 10 Fortune 500 company headquarters, including: Goodyear Tire, Cliffs, Natural Resources, FirstEnergy, Sherwin Williams, Eaton Corporation, Travel Centers of America, Aleris, Parker Hannifin, Progressive Insurance, and KeyCorp
- Has the 2nd largest live theater district in the U.S., second only to New York City
- Home to three major sports teams that bring billions of dollars to the area every year
- Properties remain well below mid-2000 prices in most areas
Cleveland Housing Market Trends
Cleveland Real Estate Market Trends & Statistics 2021In this section, you’ll learn about the top factors that make Cleveland one of the strongest real estate markets of 2021, including: job growth, population growth, and equity growth potential. Explore Cleveland’s housing market, population, and employment trends in the tabs to learn more.
Major Employers in Cleveland
Cleveland Housing Market News
- "#1 City to Buy Home for Best Rental Return" - CNBC
- "#4 City Where Your Paycheck Will Go the Furthest" - Forbes
- "#10 Best City for First Time Home Buyers" - Business Insider
- "Cleveland Real Estate Market Trends" - Movoto
- "Ohio Best State for Start-Up" - Forbes
- "Relocating to Cleveland Guide " - The Schuman Team
- "#84 Best Place to Live" - U.S. News
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. RealWealth makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of this information. Please be advised that this content may contain errors, is subject to revision at all times, and should not be relied upon for any purpose. Under no circumstances shall RealWealth be liable to you or anyone else for damage stemming from the use or misuse of this information.