We are thrilled to announce that RealWealth was recently named the Elite Business of the Year for 2015!
The contest received entries from entrepreneurs around the world who are achieving great success in their business and making a positive impact in their communities.
When the announcement was made — and we were asked to come up on stage to speak — I was so touched that I got all choked up and had to hand the microphone over to Kathy. Thank goodness she was able to keep it together and eloquently convey our gratefulness to the hundreds of business owners in the audience.
The top three finalists had been announced in early March and then RealWealth was named as the grand prize winner at ICON, the annual small business conference, on April 1st.
ICON was held at the Phoenix Convention Center. The three-day event, which also sold out completely in 2013 and 2014, brought together more than 3,800 small business owners and entrepreneurs from around the world to network, learn and share business growth strategies.
Finalists for the Elite Business of the Year award were selected by a panel of business experts based on three areas:
- Business metrics, growth and performance
- Effective leadership of the company’s shared vision
- The founder’s story of professional and personal development
Finalists competed for a chance to win the grand prize of trip for two to Kona, Hawaii to be personally mentored by Infusionsoft executives and international bragging rights as the 2015 Elite Business of the Year.
Infusionsoft is the leading sales and marketing software for small businesses. The eight-time Inc. 500/5000 company is based in Chandler, Arizona.
RealWealth won the grand prize based on our purpose, vision, company culture and business growth:
- We have worked tirelessly to follow our purpose of helping people create real wealth — which we define as having the money and the freedom to live life on your own terms.
- We have built a connected, effective, motivated team who loves to work hard and have fun doing it.
- We have 9 Core Values (that our team came up with together) to keep us connected to what really matters and how we want to operate at all times.
- We have grown over 350% in the past three years and have helped investors acquire over $108 million in cash flowing income properties and projects.
Helping Our Members
I believe one of the main reasons we were selected as the Elite Business of the Year is because we have helped so many of our members simplify the process of passive real estate investing to help them build and secure their wealth.
We have produced over 460 free weekly educational webinars, over 10 years of monthly live events, thousands of free one-on-one strategy sessions, and we’ve connected our members with the best income property providers and commercial developers throughout the country.
The growth of the Network has also allowed us to give back like we’ve always dreamed of. We donate 10% of our profits to charities that make a big difference in the world such as Mentors International, the Youth Opportunity Center and organizations such as Habitat for Humanity who have a vision for a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
We have always wanted to give back in a big way and, thanks to our growth, we have been able to fulfill that mission.
The Real Wealth Team wants to say THANK YOU to you, our members, for helping us continue working toward the purpose, vision and mission of RealWealth. Please let me know how or where we can keep improving. Together we are strong…and we’re just getting started!