2023 Housing Market Overview
Huntsville Real Estate Market 2023
Huntsville Real Estate Market Overview
Metro Population: 503K
Median Household Income:$57,000
Median Home Price*:$292,797
Median Monthly Rent*:$1,498
Huntsville Housing Market Trends
Huntsville Real Estate Market Trends & Statistics 2023
Huntsville is a city that has always been known for its aerospace and defense industries, but it has also become a hub for information technology, bioscience and advanced manufacturing. This diversification makes Huntsville’s economy one of the most stable in the country.
In 2021, Huntsville was ranked eighth among the top 120 U.S. citieswhere it pays to buy a long-term rental property. The SmartAsset study looked at factors like affordability, cash flow and population growth to determine which cities were most profitable for long-term rentals.
This section explores the top factors that make the Huntsville market one of the most popular real estate markets to invest in today, including affordable home prices, cash flow, population growth and job growth. You will also find trends related to Huntsville’s housing market, population and employment in the tabs above.
Major Employers in Huntsville
Huntsville Housing Market News
- Huntsville had the highest percentage of investment property loans in 2021 - Huntsville Business Journal
- The best metro area to live in for 2022/2023 - US News
- Eight best place to invest in a long term rental property - SmartAsset
- Toyota plans to build a $222 million facility in Huntsville - Huntsville Business Journal
- "#4 in Lowest Cost of Living " - Business Insider
- "#10 Best City to Buy a House" - Niche
- "Things to do in Huntsville" - huntsville.org
- "#23 Best Place To Rent" - WalletHub, July 2018
- "#7 Best Place To Live" - U.S. News, April 2018
- "#2 Up & Coming Tech Hotspots" - Livability, September 2018
- "#1 of The Best Places to Live in America’s New Tech Hubs" - Trulia, February 2018
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. RealWealth makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of this information. Please be advised that this content may contain errors, is subject to revision at all times, and should not be relied upon for any purpose. Under no circumstances shall RealWealth be liable to you or anyone else for damage stemming from the use or misuse of this information.