2023 Housing Market Overview
Houston Real Estate Market 2023
Houston Real Estate Market Overview
Metro Population: 7 M
Median Household Income:$54,000
Median Home Price*:$299,000
Median Monthly Rent*:$1,573
Houston Housing Market Trends
Houston Real Estate Market Trends & Statistics 2023
Houston was ranked 14th out of 80 cities on the overall real estate prospects list, a portion of the “Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2023” report for the United States and Canada.
In this section, you will learn about the top factors making the Houston housing market one of the strongest today, including affordability, cash flow, and equity growth potential. In the tabs you’ll find more information about Houston’s population, employment trends and more.
Major Employers in Houston
Houston Housing Market News
- One of the best cities to invest in real estate in 2022 - Quicken Loans
- No 11 on the list of the 100 best American cities to live, work, invest, and visit - Yahoo Finance
- One of 10 housing markets that are most likely to keep their value - MoneyTalkNews
- "#2 Best Place to Live in the World" - Business Insider
- "#10 Best City for Young Entrepreneurs" - Forbes
- "#20 Best Place to Live" - U.S. News
- "11 Reasons to Move to Houston" - Texas Monthly
- "Fastest-Growing Metro in America" - Business Journal
- "Texas #4 in Best States for Growth" - U.S. News
- "#10 Best Nightlife Scene in US " - US News
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. RealWealth makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of this information. Please be advised that this content may contain errors, is subject to revision at all times, and should not be relied upon for any purpose. Under no circumstances shall RealWealth be liable to you or anyone else for damage stemming from the use or misuse of this information.