2023 Housing Market Overview
Detroit Real Estate Market 2023
Detroit Real Estate Market Overview
Metro Population: 4.4 M
Median Household Income:$32,000
Median Home Price*:$237,575
Median Monthly Rent*:$1,428
Detroit Housing Market Trends
Detroit Real Estate Market Trends & Statistics 2023
Detroit is among the most affordable cities in the country, and its real estate market is one of the strongest. This combination makes Detroit an attractive option for investors and homebuyers alike.
Detroit has a strong manufacturing base, with several Fortune 500 companies headquartered there. Manufacturing (particularly automotive) and health care are the most heavily represented job sectors in Detroit.
Explore Detroit’s housing market, population and employment trends in the tabs above (or below if browsing on mobile) to learn more about this area.
Major Employers in Detroit
Detroit Housing Market News
- One of the top US cities with the most fixer-upper homes for sale - USA Today
- The best place to buy a home and get the most for your money - HouseDigest
- Quicken Loans founder, Dan Gilbert will invest $500 million to help revitalize Detroit - New York Times
- "#1 City Where Paycheck Goes the Furthest" - Forbes
- "#8 Best City to Buy a Rental Property" - Business Insider
- "Job Growth in Detroit" - Bureau Of Labor Statistics
- "5 Things to Know About Detroit" - Grand Circus
Disclaimer: The information provided on this page is for educational purposes only. RealWealth makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of this information. Please be advised that this content may contain errors, is subject to revision at all times, and should not be relied upon for any purpose. Under no circumstances shall RealWealth be liable to you or anyone else for damage stemming from the use or misuse of this information.