What happened to the cash flow? If investors are still buying, where are they buying? And are home prices going to drop if we go into a recession?
We’re fielding questions like these nearly every single day. And we get it — the market doesn’t look like it did a year ago. With higher prices and increased interest rates, numbers are tight nearly everywhere.
Our top four real estate experts, Kathy Fettke, RW Co-Founder, and our three investment counselors addressed these issues (and more) during this webinar. They also answered investor questions live, which may answer some of your top questions too.
- 00:00 – Introduction
- 02:18 – Agenda
- 02:39 – Why 2022 Isn’t 2008 (with Kathy Fettke)
- 11:46 – I’m worried about a possible market correction and recession. Does it still make sense to buy? (with Joe Torre)
- 21:10 – My properties have equity. Should I do a cash out refi or 1031 exchange? (with Aristotle Kumpis)
- 26:54 – Is now still a good time to invest in real estate? (with Leah Collich)
- 41:33 – Investor Questions and Answers
Ready to start investing in real estate today? Become a member to connect with one of our experienced investment counselors. Membership and strategy sessions are 100% free and signing up takes less than five minutes!