In this webinar you’ll hear from Shawn Huss, Sr. Vice President of Chemical Bank, who will discuss the effects of Coronavirus on the mortgage industry and what that means to you, the investor.
In Part 1 of this webinar you’ll learn:
- Covid-19 Impacts on Mortgages
- Covid-19 Impacts on Consumers and Business
- FNMA/Freddie Transaction Types
- FNMA Temporary Guidance
- Covid-19 Forbearance and Loan Relief Options
- Forbearances are Hurting Services
- But Policy Makers are Stepping Up
In part 2 of this webinar you’ll hear questions from RealWealth members, including:
- What’s your view on somebody changing the title to an LLC on a property during this time? Would your bank en force the due on change title clause?
- Is it advantageous to refinance right now? Are values high enough to be able to do an appraisal and get a report?
- Is there any construction loan financing available out there for primary residence and investment property?
- And much more!