Thank you for your interest in writing for RealWealth!
We are currently accepting guest posts from experts in the field of real estate investing. Our primary content goal is to help people create real wealth by investing in real estate, which we define as having both the money and the freedom to live life on your own terms.
We do not accept pre-written sponsored content.
- Articles must be 1,500 words or more
- Articles must also be 100% educational in nature and should not promote your website or company
- Articles should be written around a high-value long-tail keyword and optimized for search engines
- Include no more than 1 link back to your website from the article (anchor text will be approved by our Content Manager on a per article basis)
- Once the article is published on our website, please add a link to the article from your website and share it via social media.
Where To Send Pitches
Please send RELEVANT and personalized pitches to Jessica@realwealth.com with the subject line “Article Contribution: Proposed Title”
In the body of the email, please include:
- Your credentials/ a brief summary of who you are
- A link to your website
- 2-3 proposed titles for your the article you’d like to write
- A simple outline of the article (bullet points are fine)
- Tell us how RealWealth readers will benefit from your article
- Include a couple of links to recent articles you’ve published, so we can get an idea of your writing style.
IMPORTANT: Before sending, please search our Learning Center to make sure we do not already have a piece of content on the subject you’d like to write about.
If you send a pitch that is not relevant to real estate investing, it will be marked as spam.